NO PURCHASE/ONLINE OR MAIL ENTRY REQUIRED.
- Entry: The Sweepstakes begins October 1, 2004 and ends January 31, 2005. All online entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. on January 31, 2005. To enter by mail, send a 3" x 5" card with your complete name, address with zip code, daytime telephone number, date of birth and e-mail address (if available). Send to "THE SAN DIEGO GOLF RESERVATIONS - TORREY PINES GOLF COURSE SWEEPSTAKES", c/o San Diego Golf Reservations, 7445 Girard Avenue, Suite 9, La Jolla, CA 92037. All mail entries must be postmarked by January 31, 2005 and received by February 5, 2005. LIMIT ONE ENTRY PER PERSON, REGARDLESS OF MEANS OF ENTRY.
- Eligibility: The contest is open to all American citizen nationals or any other lawful permanent or temporary residents of the United States who are 25 years old or older at the time of entry. Employees of San Diego Golf Reservations and other sweepstakes sponsors, their advertising agencies and immediate families are not eligible to enter. San Diego Golf Reservations and other sponsors will not be responsible for late or misdirected, damaged, illegible or lost entries or for any computer, online, telephone or technical malfunctions that may occur. Entries will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet Access provider, on-line service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. All entries become the property of San Diego Golf Reservations and Sponsors and will not be returned to entrant. If the potentially winning entry is an Internet or other computer entry, potential winner may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the winning entry.
- Winner Selection: The winner's name will be selected in a random drawing from eligible entries on or about February 6, 2005. Winner will be notified by e-mail, phone and/or FedEx within 7 days of selection. If winner is unreachable after 7 days, or if winner is unavailable for prize fulfillment, an alternate winner will be selected at random from all remaining eligible entries received. Potential winner must execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release of Liability form and provide a copy of the potential winner's driver's license or suitable photo ID and proof of social security number or taxpayer identification number within 10 days of notification via pre-paid Federal Express and/or facsimile. Noncompliance within this time period may result in disqualification and an alternate winner will be selected. Decision of judges is final. Odds of winning depend on number of eligible entries received.
- Grand Prize: There will be one (1) grand prize winner. The total retail value of the grand prize is approximately $2,000. Disbursement of the grand prize will be made to the grand-prize winner upon receipt of Affidavit of Eligibility and Release of Liability form. Grand prize winner will receive accommodations for 2 nights for 2 people at the Lodge at Torrey Pines plus 2 rounds of golf at Torrey Pines Golf Course. A fifty Minute Spa Treatment may be substituted in place of golf for non-golfers. Second Prize: There will be two (2) second prize winners. The total retail value of the second prize is approximately $410. Disbursement of second prizes will be made to the winners upon receipt of Affidavit of Eligibility and Release of Liability form. Second prize winners will receive 1 round of golf for 2 at Torrey Pines Golf Course. Third Prize: There will be fifteen (15) third prize winners. The total retail value of the third prize is approximately $40. Disbursement of third prizes will be made to the winners upon receipt of Affidavit of Eligibility and Release of Liability form. Third prize winners will receive an 18" x 24" signed print of Torrey Pines North signature hole.
- All other expenses, including meals, are winner's responsibility. Certain blackout dates and other restrictions apply. Prizes are nontransferable, no substitutions will be made except at sponsors' sole discretion. All passes/gift certificates have individual expiration dates, are non-changeable, are nontransferable, cannot be redeemed for cash and all standard requirements/restrictions will apply. Winners will be solely responsible for any and all local, state and Federal taxes. Any risks of travel and any costs incurred outside of prize provisions including but not limited to meals, incidental expenses, tips, transfers, PFC's and taxes will be the responsibility of the winner. These prizes cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer. All prizes must be redeemed by February 6, 2006.
- By accepting prizes, the winners and travel companions consent to use of their names, likenesses, photographs and voices for editorial, advertising, promotional and publicity purposes without further compensation except where prohibited by law. Winners agree to release, discharge and hold harmless the San Diego Golf Reservations, all media outlets, and all participating sweepstakes sponsors from all claims or damages arising out of the acceptance, use, misuse or the possession of the prize received. The winners are required to sign an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release of Liability form prior to release of the trip package. The winners' travel companion/guests are required to sign a Trip Companion Release of Liability form and return with winner's documents.
- General Conditions: Sweepstakes entrants agree to abide by the terms of these Official Rules and by the decisions of the judging organization which are final on all matters pertaining to Sweepstakes. This Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the United States and is void where restricted or prohibited by law. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. All taxes, fees, and surcharges on prizes are the sole responsibility of the prize winners. Travel companions must travel on same itinerary and at the same time as winner. Return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
- Entrants further grant to San Diego Golf Reservations and Sponsors the right to use their proper name and state online and in print, or any other media, in connection with the Sweepstakes. Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission for San Diego Golf Reservations, Sponsors and their advertising and promotional agencies to use winners' names and likenesses for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation unless prohibited by law. By entering, participants release and hold harmless San Diego Golf Reservations, Sponsors, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees and agents from any and all liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with the Sweepstakes or any prize won. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations apply. Neither San Diego Golf Reservations nor Sponsors will replace any lost or stolen tickets, travel vouchers, or certificates.
- Conduct: By entering this Sweepstakes, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules. The Official Rules will be posted at the Sweepstakes Site throughout the Sweepstakes. Entrants further agree to be bound by the decisions of the judges, which shall be final and binding in all respects. San Diego Golf Reservations reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the game or web site; to be acting in violation of the Official Rules; to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A CONTESTANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE GAME IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SAN DIEGO GOLF RESERVATIONS RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH CONTESTANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- Limitations of Liability: San Diego Golf Reservations and Sponsors are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by web site users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any technical or human error that may occur in the processing of submission in the Sweepstakes. San Diego Golf Reservations and Sponsors assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or authorized access to, or alteration of, entries. San Diego Golf Reservations and Sponsors are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line-systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of e-mail or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site or combination thereof, including injury or damage to participants or to any person's computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in this Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of The San Diego Golf Reservations and Sponsors, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, San Diego Golf Reservations and Sponsors reserve the right at their sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes.
- Winner's name: The names of the winners may be obtained by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope postmarked by January 31, 2005 to: "THE SAN DIEGO GOLF RESERVATIONS - TORREY PINES GOLF COURSE SWEEPSTAKES", c/o San Diego Golf Reservations, 7445 Girard Avenue, Suite 9, La Jolla, CA 92037.